Completed the Python for Everybody Specialisation on Coursera.
I’ve got a lot of hobbies and interests and often want to do everything at once with the net result being I make little progress on any particular area. In addition I also want to achieve and go beyond my work goals.
For me this epitomizes my ‘Chimp Paradox‘. This was the main motivation for me in setting up this website and blog as it gives me an outlet to express and deal with this ‘conflict’ whilst at the same time putting a structure in place to be more productive in future.
Work and beyond
- Keep up to date on all things tech and programming (Fliboard)
- Training Videos (pluralsight)
- Reading (Safari Books) – see your saved queues
- Programming – The Plan
- Drawing – The Plan
In summary I want to…
- Keep up to date
- Read work related books
- Work on projects to build my technical knowledge in the context of work
- Be creative in your spare time
I created a new portfolio for learning paths I’d like to explore.
I think this will also provide extra motivation to succeed in my work and study when I see what can be achieved down the line.