Part of Programming – The Plan
What inspired me to look this up?
Topic of a Meetup hosted by Cork-Big-Data-Analytics-Group called ‘Machine-learning for the analysis of medical image data’
Where to start
- Setup Ubuntu VM at home (or if enough space install Ubuntu on partition)
Can start this NOW ahead of schedule on work mornings along with Project Euler
- Check out your queue on Safari
- Data Science from Scratch (check if updated version for Python 3 comes out).
- Your ‘Data Science’ channel
- LinuxFormat Mag Coding examples (for Python)
- Codecademy 2017 coding examples (for Python)
- machine learning (outstanding reviews for this)
- Coursera Data Science
- Data Science JHU
- neural networks
- Calculus and know how to solve problems with partial derivatives and the chain rule. khanacademy is a good resource to get up to speed on Math.
Cool stuff you can do with Data Science
New language to learn
- R Programming